Radiologie St-Martin & Bois-de-Boulogne has been providing general and specialized radiology services for over 40 years.
The group of radiologists at the Hôpital du Sacré-Coeur de Montréal provides all examinations such as x-rays, breast cancer screening mammography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, diagnostic arthrography, joint infiltration and bone densitometry.
- A professional welcome and a pleasant experience
- Execution and interpretation of examinations by specialized radiologists affiliated with the Hôpital du Sacré-Coeur de Montréal
- Maintaining a high level of competence and excellence of radiologists, technologists and administrative staff
- The presence of a specialized radiologist on site every day
- Access to emergency ultrasound appointments every day
- Same-day MRI appointment availability
- Sending of the urgently requested report the same day
- Support for radiological examination follow-up following a mammography examination
TA make an appointment
Montreal Radiology Bois-de-Boulogne
1575 boul. Henri-Bourassa O. Suite 150 Montreal (Qc)
1435 boul. St-Martin W. Suite 101 Laval (Qc)